Web site is for my personal
Body-for-life Challenge is
My goals for the 12 week challenge are relatively simple, and it all started here by writing my goals down. I am sharing them with you and I hope it serves as some help to those of you interested in what I am setting out to accomplish.
2. My weight on Jan. 1, 2000 was 217lbs. I would like to be at 192lbs by the end of the 12 week challenge. My beginning bodyfat was 23%. Which translates into losing 25lbs of fat and gain 10lbs of muscle. My ideal bodyfat at the end of the 12 weeks will be 10%.
3. Keep a detailed journal of my workouts, supplements, and food intake.
4. Document everyday and what happened throughout the day.
5. Follow the book Body-for-Life, as it has been proven to work time and time again.
6. Create my own Web site to share my journey with others. (obviously if you are here that one has been met.)
7. To become an inpiration for others throughout the 12 weeks.
8. Overcome my bad eating habits and resist the temptation of eating unhealthy.
9. Have one helluva body and not merely just exist.
10. Accomplish the task of being the chairman for an annual event called Meet the Pros. I serve on the Omaha Federation of Advertising's board, and will be in charge of arranging a two day event for college students interested in the field of advertising and marketing. The goal is to draw 350 people to the luncheon in which the guest speaker will talk on Volkswagen and their creative.
11. Make time to continue to volunteer my time with non-profit organizations as well as volunteering my time as webmaster for CMYK magazine out of San Francisco.